human body changes: different energy levels, tiredness, soar muscle,
andrenaline, weight of curls, type of curl like you said
computer has same exact hardware every time unless changed like I mentioned
nothing changes
most servers have different and changing software programs on it, yes
but we are talking about system hard limit, not soft limits, the hard limit
should stay the same

of course you're done, you make no sense to me maybe because you know more or
you maybe misunderstand me

I think this is far too off-topic and not for ports@ but let's end this topic
so I can go maybe to tech@ and misc@