Hi ports@,

cat DESCR

    croc is a tool that allows any two computers to simply and securely transfer
    files and folders.
    croc's features include:

    * allow any two computers to transfer data (using a relay)
    * end-to-end encryption (using PAKE)
    * easy cross-platform transfers (Windows, Linux, Mac)
    * multiple file transfers
    * resume transfers that are interrupted
    * local server or port-forwarding not needed
    * ipv6-first with ipv4 fallback
    * can use proxy, like tor

You'll notice than PLIST only contains the binary.  The only
documentation they include in the sources is the project README file,
which I'm not sure if we should include in the package.
The software has a "relay" mode in which it acts as a daemon.  I did not
include startup scripts or reserve a system user, should we do that ?

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Ok to import ?

--
Paco Esteban.