Please ktrace and kdump | grep ILL, it should show the type of SIGILL. If you're on Intel 11th gen or newer there's a good chance it will be IBT-related.

Can you get any type of backtrace? Function names would give a clue as to where the problem lies.

--
 Sent from a phone, apologies for poor formatting.