Hello,

multimedia/handbrake has been broken for at least three releases already.

Please, either fix this port or remove it from the tree. Right now it is as good as junk.

I am including a local mod of this port I have been using for a good while, just in case somebody finds it useful. It updates Handbrake to version 1.5.1 which, while not the latest, it is not broken. I make no claim about the correctness of this port (ie. I have not checked the listed dependencies are correct) but I hope it gets the ball rolling.