On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 03:34:02PM +0200, Mate Gabri wrote:
> Hey there!
>
> I'm working on a Postfixadmin portand i'm in need of some help. During the
> install phase i get error messages that the wheel group does not exist, so
> the files are going to be owned by daemon. I guess this is ok, but i
> couldn't figure out a way to hide these messages. Besides that the port
> installs and deinstall fine. After all it's just a simple tgz file.
> Any opinion and help will be appreciated concerning this port.

Some remarks:
- There is a wheel group, just randomly letting stuff be owned by daemon
  because wheel cannot be found is nonsensical. On the other hand,
  phpMyAdmin is owned by daemon, so the result might to be okay. But do
  fix the issue.
- Getting this to work in OpenBSD's chroot may or may not be possible,
  but do try
- No new ports, or unnecessary updates, are currently being accepted.
  Try again after the ports lock is over, and do include your work so
  that others can take a look at it.

                Joachim

--
TFMotD: umsm (4) - Qualcomm MSM modem device