Tilo Stritzky [2007-10-01, 18:49:12]:
> Hi,
>
> this is a first shot. Tried on i386.
>
> I've never done anything with SHARED_LIBS, so if someone in the know
> could have a closer look on this, please. Any comments are appreciated.
>
> One of the libraries (ajax) tries to install headers (pcre.h etc) which
> collide with ...uhm... I forgot. I put this stuff in a separate dir.
> Its some 30 files, so this is probably a good Idea anyway.
>
> This comes with a jave interface, jemboss. I had not yet time to look at
> it. ASFAICS java is only supported on a number of archs (jamvm).
> So one would do a flavor a make that arch-dependent?

emboss was added to the ports tree last week.
if you have improvements to the port, please make a unified diff against the
cvs tree.

regarding the java interface, you could try a trick like in databases/db/v4
which still allows the base package to be built on more architectures than
the ones java works on.

steven