aborting...

Emergency save activated!
Emergency save completed. Inkscape will close now.
If you can reproduce this crash, please file a bug at www.inkscape.org
with a detailed description of the steps leading to the crash, so we can fix it.

When I launch gdb, it seems to be an error with boehm-gc. Here is the
full backtrace and ktrace dump :
http://babilu.metavers.net/openbsd/inkscape/inkscape_backtrace.txt
http://babilu.metavers.net/openbsd/inkscape/dump_inkscape.gz

 I will try to go further tonight but if you have any idee.... Any
help is appreciated :)

Benoit

--
http://www.friendsnippets.net