On 2007/11/20 11:30, Paul Irofti wrote:
> Compiled and installed fine on amd64. The system seems to be running
> good so far (haven't had the time to do much in depth testing).

Thanks for testing.

> There are some `default' config files missing. Attached is a log of
> warnings that are made when running safe_asterisk.

This is intentional, we just install a simple configuration by default.
The others are installed under ${LOCALBASE}/examples/asterisk/default
(the install message mentions this). Doing things this way makes the
basic configurations easier for people who don't know Asterisk, and
has saved us from several security problems in modules which are not
used in most installations.