Hi,

yeah, this annoying frequency changing, I tested with gqrx as client and
your patch definitely helps.

applied.

thank you,
Sebastian

On Tue, Aug 4, 2026 at 12:30 AM SASANO Takayoshi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > without and with your patch, I can run rtl_sdr -a 127.0.0.1 and connect
> > gqrx to it, to listen to radio.
> > So what does the patch fix for you?
> >
> > Do you have something I could reproduce?
>
> 1. run "rtl_tcp -a 0.0.0.0" on OpenBSD machine
> 2. run Airspy's SDRsharp on Windows machine
> 3. connect rtl_tcp server from SDRsharp client and start receive
> 4. change frequency on SDRsharp with up/down button (frequency number)
>
> same problem will occur on CubicSDR with rtl-sdr (this occur
> without rtl_tcp server).
>
>
> It looks librtlsdr's radio controlling api like rtlsdr_set_center_freq()
> is blocked during rtlsdr_read_sync() is activated.
>
> (maybe libusb's control transfer is blocked whle bulk transfer is running)
>
> Regards,
> --
> SASANO Takayoshi (JG1UAA) <[email protected]>
>


-- 
https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch

Reply via email to