Hi,

I figured, this is still needed, to make progress with comms/gqrx. Gnuradio
meanwhile fixed with the removed system, but gr-osmosdr
still need to be imported before gqrx.

reattached gr-osmosdr.

OK to import?

thanks,
Sebastian


On Fri, Jun 26, 2026 at 8:21 AM Sebastian Reitenbach <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> here's an updated version, that removes the system from find_packages().
> However, this also needs updated gnuradio, I just sent to ports@ a few
> minutes ago.
>
> then both happily build again.
>
> Sebastian
>
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2026 at 3:59 PM Theo Buehler <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Jun 23, 2026 at 03:52:37PM +0200, Sebastian Reitenbach wrote:
>> > That's newer boost version than I used on my dev box, I'll have to look
>> > into it.
>>
>> You really should be running something reasonably -current :)
>> Boost 1.91 has landed more than a month ago.
>>
>> > >   /usr/local/lib/cmake/gnuradio/GnuradioConfig.cmake:28
>> (find_dependency)
>> > >   CMakeLists.txt:45 (find_package)
>>
>> You can probably just drop system from the find_package() line.
>>
>
>
> --
> https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch
>


-- 
https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch

Attachment: gr-osmosdr.tar.gz
Description: application/gzip

Reply via email to