On 09-09-2026 15:16, Jan Stary wrote:
This is firefox-155.0.1 on current/amd64, on various machines.
When trying to do some simple photo editing (rotate and crop,
not real "graphics" work), I invariantly get the error message
"trouble editing photo" after clicking the edit button,
and nothing else happens.

In chrome (on all of these same machines) I can edit them fine.
Is anyone seeing this? Is the cause known?

        Thank you

                Jan
I'm seeing the same thing on an older current/amd64 with firefox-154.0.1 but when I inspect the page I see the following error:

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Wasm aborted on instantiation: InternalError: out of memory
Error logs:
wasm streaming compile failed: InternalError: out of memory
falling back to ArrayBuffer instantiation
failed to asynchronously prepare wasm: InternalError: out of memory
Aborted(InternalError: out of memory)

 CUIERROR15

 CUIERROR214

and:

Content-Security-Policy: (Report-Only policy) The page’s settings would block a worker script (worker-src)

and some:

Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at https://play.google.com/log?format=json&hasfast=true&authuser=0. (Reason: CORS request did not succeed). Status code: (null).

when I try to edit the image, I don't remember when or if I have successfully edit Google photo's in firefox as I usually do it on my phone.

Fred

Reply via email to