On Sun, 13 Sep 2026, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> > I'm only asking for dune. I don't expect breakage in the reverse
> > consumers, but if there is then I'm a user of most of them so I can look
> > and fix as needed.
> >
>
> dune packages ok on i386, amd64, aarch64.
>
Thanks for testing that, as chrisz@ pointed out those are exactly the
OCAML_NATIVE_ARCHS and unfortunately we still need a test on another arch
where ocaml actually builds.
Maybe riscv would be a good test if anyone has that platform?
Otherwise another platform where ocaml does build today would be useful. I
have sparc64 and powerpc boxes but I haven't checked for a few years if
ocaml still builds on either. If no one beats me to it I'll find another
platform to test packaging on.
Good news is the dune update is not needed to fix this issue that tb@
raised. So there isn't any rush on the dune update.