Thanks for taking a look, Stuart.

On Sun Sep 13, 2026 at 2:43 PM CEST, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2026/09/13 13:43, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>> a few small things,
>> 
>> - rust-only ports don't usually bother setting ONLY_FOR_ARCHS,
>> just relying on the rust dep not being available, so it probably
>> makes sense to drop that. (there are some ONLY_FOR_ARCHS=${RUST_ARCHS}
>> in tree, but that's mostly for things which require the rust version
>> of librsvg, and don't have a dep on rust themselves).

I have blindly copied this from some other port I took as a blueprint
for Rust; good to know, thanks.

>> - crates.inc wants a regen for licenses

Fair.

>> - I'd prefer textproc/ than devel/

Makes sense.

>> updated tar with these attached, any ok's to import?
>
> now with attachment..

Thanks, I have diffed it and it looks fine.

Reply via email to