On Sat, Sep 05, 2026 at 03:50:22AM +0200, Theo Buehler wrote:
> > ok to import p5-Crypt-DSA 0.02 ?
> 
> I'm really not keen on adding p5-Crypt-DSA-GMP. Why do we need it? Do
> you plan on replacing the p5-Crypt-DSA dep of p5-Crypt-OpenPGP? This
> then makes me wonder why we need that.

Sorry, I did not mention this.  p5-Crypt-OpenPGP 1.21 switched to
Crypt::DSA::GMP.  My goal is to get rid of obsolete Perl modules
in the ports tree.  So either we import p5-Crypt-DSA-GMP and update
p5-Crypt-OpenPGP or delete p5-Crypt-OpenPGP.  I am fine with both
variants.  Sticking to an old unsupported version of p5-Crypt-OpenPGP
sees unwise.

> Ports-wise it looks fine. A few tests only run if p5-Convert-PEM is
> installed, so I think it should be at least a test dependency. Adding
> it as an rdep would also make sense to me.

I have added the missing dependencies.

Attachment: p5-Crypt-DSA-GMP.tgz
Description: application/tar-gz

Reply via email to