No inteldrm0, so the DRM driver does not load, presumably because the graphics 
chipset is not supported by the present version of DRM stack, or it's 
deliberately disabled.
Is Xorg set up with the wsfb driver?

Do other GTK4 applications work?

You could perhaps try
GSK_RENDERER=cairo parla
or
GSK_RENDERER=gl parla
or
GSK_RENDERER=ngl parla

Chris

26 Sept 2026 09:32:46 Mikolaj Kucharski <[email protected]>:

> On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 09:17:20PM +0800, Chris Billington wrote:
>> Are you using Xfce? If so, try setting XDG_DATA_DIRS after running 
>> 'vulkaninfo' from vulkan-tools to check vulkan driver is loaded.
>> As in https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=178515706822321&w=2
>> Does that help?
>> Chris
> 
> I don't have Vulkan acceleration, as far as I can see and I don't
> think I can have it at the moment. I'm using efifb(4).
> 
> $ dmesg | grep -e ^wsdis
> wsdisplay0 at efifb0 mux 1: console (std, vt100 emulation), using wskbd0
> wsdisplay0: screen 1-5 added (std, vt100 emulation)
> 
> -- 
> Regards,
> Mikolaj

Reply via email to