This updated version, without SUBPACKAGE, but like the others, installing
*jars in ${MODJAVA_SHARE_DIR}/classes

any testing, feedback etc. welcome.

cheers,
Sebastian

On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 10:09 PM Sebastian Reitenbach <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>
>
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2026 at 9:42 PM Stuart Henderson <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> iirc this can bappen if you work on a copy of the port in mystuff
>> rather than the main dir (or maybe if you work in the main dir
>> but have an older one in mystuff)
>>
>>
> yeah, I am indeed working under mystuff, but have sysutils/sleuthkit
> deleted.
>
> In any case, I dropped the SUBPACKAGE, and I have incorporated all your
> suggestions.
> Getting the paths stripped was the most entertaining, didn't know
> about the {} feature.
> Finally I found seamonkey port, looking at that helped.
>
> Besides all that, I also put all those dependencies versions into
> variables. That will hopefully
> make updates easier.
>
> If this looks good to you, I'll update the other related ports in the same
> way.
>
> cheers,
> Sebastian
>
>
> --
> https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch
>


-- 
https://buzzdeee.reitenba.ch

Attachment: sleuthkit.diff
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to