On Thu, Dec 27, 2007 at 03:34:23PM -0600, Will Maier wrote:
> Yes; the copyright headers on the .py files are wrong -- MIT is
> the intended license. Titus plans to release a new version without
> the confusing license info soon. When that comes out (soon?), I'll
> update my twill port.

OK -- new release, so here's my updated port of twill:

    http://www.lfod.us/files/ports/twill.tgz

I'd love to unbundle py-parsing and py-mechanize, but there are
twill-specific patches in the bundled versions that cause subtle
breakage when I use non-bundled versions. I'm working with Titus to
improve this, but it will take a while.

twill REGRESS_DEPENDS on py-quixote, which is here:

    http://www.lfod.us/files/ports/py-quixote.tgz

--

| web:.......http://www.lfod.us/ | [EMAIL PROTECTED] |