Pierre-Emmanuel André writes:

> Le Tue, 24 Jun 2008 09:38:11 +0200,
> Giovanni Bechis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit :
>
>> SQLgrey is a postfix policy service implementing a grey-listing
>> policy, it can use Postgresql, Mysql or SQLite as backend and it can
>> alert the sysadmin when the database backend is not available.
>>
>> Port tested (in a production environment for about a month) [...]
>
> Tested on @i386 with a PostgreSQL 8.3.1 backend.
> Works well !

I didn't test the OpenBSD port but I got sporadic stability problems
when I used SQLgrey on a heavily loaded Debian-based mail server.  After
looking at the SQLgrey code I decided to use Postgrey instead, which
works very well.  Unless you really need to share the greylisting
database I'd use Postgrey or spamd instead of SQLgrey.