Christian Weisgerber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   devel/jdk/1.7     out of memory, even after setting the limit to 2G

I have now successfully built this.

I'm uncertain why it worked this time after it had repeatedly failed
before.  Originally, I tried to build with 512M, it errored out, I
bumped up the limit a bit and restarted the build, it errored out
again, bump, restart, error, ... until I gave up at 2G.

Now I started a build with 1G from scratch and it worked.  *shrug*

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]