Zvezdan Petkovic writes:

> On Dec 3, 2008, at 11:15 AM, Ljung, Peter wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I noticed that LyX has updated to version 1.6. recently.
>> I'm just wondering if you are planning for an update on the OpenBSD
>> port to version 1.6. [...]
>
> I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I dropped the maintenance of LyX,
> Xcircuit, and Unison ports this summer due to the lack of time.  I do
> not know if anybody has taken over the maintenance or not.
>
> If nobody else maintains LyX now, you will have to rely on the
> kindness of OpenBSD port committers to do that when they have time.
> [...]

I've attached a port for LyX 1.6.1 which needs testing.  The port
requires QT 4 and takes quite some time to build.  The flavors are gone
since XForms is no longer supported by LyX.

As I am new to LyX I would like to hear success and bug reports from
more experienced LyX users and also from users on platforms other than
i386.

So far I've noticed an issue with the window manager dwm and the spell
checker window.  Sometimes the window isn't mapped properly.

Regards,
Andreas