On Fri, Jan 02, 2009 at 12:03:48PM +0100, Stefan Sperling wrote:

> > > And... what about it? You seem to assume that I know
> > > something about -lpthread which I don't know.
> >
> > use -pthread, not -lpthread - this is from gcc-local(1):
> >
> >      -   On OpenBSD, the -pthread option should be used to link threaded
> > code,
> >          isolating the program from operating system details.
>
> Thanks for explaining, Stuart.
>
> I've added a patch that fixes this, see attachment.

  You don't need quotes around the comment, and I'd prefer if you
stick to template/Makefile.template for the format and order. There are more
airsev-ng occurrences.
  prefix and other vars in common.mak should not be hardcoded.
  Besides this, it compiles and packages fine here (amd64). Haven't tested it
beyond that, but I will give it a try later today.

  f.-