Hi,

Darrin,
I didn't mean to step on any toes with this diff.  I just wanted to
try to see if I could help out with this port.  Looks like I
overlooked the "notify maintainer first" direction.  My sincerest
apologies.

I'm not getting any nasty crashes with this diff when running this
version with the "python manage.py runserver" command.  What problems
were you running into, if I may ask.

Ian,
I was just able to run the admin and was also able to create and
modify a new user.

Thanks,
Ryan