On May 20, 2009, at 17:51, Anil Madhavapeddy <a...@recoil.org> wrote:

Not a clue... did you apply the diff in-place to your ports tree?

No. I checked out ocaml port to /usr/ports/mystuff/lang/ocaml patched without errors there and built it from there. Didn't think it would matter.

Ocaml builds fine and reports version as 3.11.1rc1. The problem is with unison: it checks dependencies for x11/lablgtk and tries to download source of ocaml 3.10 ignoring installed ocaml.

I checked makefile for lablgtk but couldn't find where it requires a particular version of ocaml.

I will try updating whole ports tree and patching /usr/ports/lang/ ocaml and then rebuilding it.

I am also wondering if the problem was caused by x11 flavor of unison. Can you try building it with x11 as well?

Thanks!

Check that ocaml.port.mk is also updated. I've got unison-2.27.57- no_x11
built here without any problems.

--
Anil Madhavapeddy                                 http://anil.recoil.org