Matthias Kilian <k...@outback.escape.de> wrote:

> So you may see the bug if you just try harder ;-)
>

> Ciao,
>       Kili
Kili,

I did play with epdfview and gv and various pdf files inspired by
your exchange with Matt.

Epdfview full screen mode doesn't play nice with CWM. It will just
remove the border but would not increase to full screen. Moreover
epdfview has problems with rendering Powerdot LaTeX class of
presentations. It might be even Poppler bug since I see Ocular people
complaining about similar issue on KDE list.

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/okular-devel/2009-May/003706.html

In collusion Epdfview is useless for laptop presentations at least for
me.

GV can not even open slides properly. It rotates them 90 degrees. So
again it is useless for more than viewing simple PDF documents. I
use GV normally as a PostScript viewer since renders pages nicer than
GVU of SIAG suite which I use for spreadsheets.

Buggy or not I am sticking with old trusted Xpdf when it comes to PDF.

Best,
Predrag