Hi,

I've been working on this for a bit and I think I ran into a wall.  I
got it to build and there are no crashes (or core dumps) but there are
some problems during the encrypting/decrypting process using nOFB or
nCFB encryption modes.  Everything else seems to be working fine.  I
ran some other tests using php5-mcrypt with the nOFB mode to see if
the results were the same but the test worked fine, which leads me to
believe that the problem lies somewhere in this source.
Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the offending code in the port.
Any help or direction on what I should do next is greatly appreciated.

I've attached the port for testing.  This is my first attempt at a
brand new port so any suggestions, modifications, and/or advice are
more than welcome.

I've also attached a simple script to test basic encryption/decryption
processes while looping through algorithms and the modes.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks,
Ryan