Hi Ports,

I think that this is a well known issue but I would like to document it
anyway. I am getting xpdf core dumped when I try to see the following
document

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/CoreRedirect.jsp?redirectReason=DocIndexPDF&prodSeriesId=30377&targetPage=http%3A%2F%2Fbizsupport1.austin.hp.com%2Fbc%2Fdocs%2Fsupport%2FSupportManual%2Fbpu02659%2Fbpu02659.pdf

The document is rendering without problems when I use epdfview.

I am running 4.5/i386 stable on this particular desktop.

Cheers,
Predrag

P.S. Kili, if you have those patches for xpdf could you please post them
on one place or send them to my private email. I will be testing this
week HPLIP so I would like to test xpdf as well.