The software in ports does not originate with OpenBSD. It will be up to
you to examine the terms of each software package and determine if you
can include it. Typically, software under BSD, ISC, and MIT licenses can
be used within commercial products without special arrangement or
payment. Other licenses vary. After determining the licenses of desired
software you should consult legal counsel.

--
Darrin Chandler            |  Phoenix BSD User Group  |  MetaBUG
dwchand...@stilyagin.com   |  http://phxbug.org/      |  http://metabug.org/