On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 5:30 PM, frantisek holop<min...@obiit.org> wrote:
> hmm, on Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 12:36:30AM +0200, frantisek holop said that
>> this patch brings py-gdata up from 1.2 to 2.0.
>> please test and commit (we are falling behind too much)..
>
> sorry about the incomplete patch, here's another go.
>
> -f
> --
> second star to the right and straight on till morning.

Tested the patch.  Builds and runs fine on i386.  I'm going to give it
a go on amd64 in a bit.

Question on the regress.  I did a "make regress" after building the
port.  It goes through a handful of tests before it just stops.  I
have to ctrl-c to get out of it.  My question is: is that how it is
suppose to run?

--
Thanks,
Ryan