Hi,
try this diff it should work now.

Two thing corrected from previous:
0) ndiff.1 now is in proper place.
1) Nmap uses sctp protocol for -sS but AFAIK we don't have this
protocol in pcap so I've just removed that from pcap filter rules and
it works well now.

But still there is fatal error in all man pages from nmap package...

Cheers,
pmp

P.S.
I've made this diff "by hand" cause I have some cvs related
difficulties.

P.P.S.
Maybe good howto about creating manpages?