On 2009/10/29 10:13, James Hartley wrote:

> > make clean=dist and try refetching in print/cups, the distfile was
> > broken upstream for a time.
> >
> Thanks.  Deleting cups-1.3.11-source.tar.bz2 followed by issuing make still
> generates the same checksum mismatch.  Is there a cluster involved where all
> copies have not been updated?

No idea, all I know is I can successfully download it from
http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/cups/1.3.11/ now, and I couldn't before..
Alternatively there are fallback sites in cups Makefile, or you can
fetch distfiles from ftp.openbsd.org. But then again, if you just
install the cups package (as "make FETCH_PACKAGES=Yes" would do)
you won't need to build it yourself, so you won't have this problem..

> In looking at CVS, the Makefile, patches,
> etc. for php5-extensions have not been modified for a considerable time
> which supports your claim that this is an upstream problem.

I think you missed /usr/ports/www/php5/Makefile.inc which is used
for core and extensions.