On 3/30/2010 6:45 AM, Marcus Glocker wrote:
 From my point of view that would make sense, since the 4.6.0 package
is "broken" by default, except someone really runs FAM which is not
the common case I think.  Also fixes the annyoing imapd(8) man page
problem.

Is there any advantage to FAM/gamin on OpenBSD? It seemed like a good idea when I first read about it, but now i see it probably runs in polling mode on non-Linux machines, which would seem to defeat the point.

The nmap port's fix for the man page problem seems like a cleaner way to fix it than patches, but that may be irrelevant now that it's fixed upstream.