On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 02:00:26PM -0400, Scott Vokes wrote:
> This updates discount to 1.6.4. Upgrading is highly recommended, as
> the update fixes a couple security issues.
>
> Also, I'm no longer renaming the standalone executable from 'markdown'
> to 'discount'. Instead, it's marked as @conflicting with
> textproc/markdown. Is that ok?
>
> Tested on amd64, and make regress passes. Please test and commit.

Some comments:

- I think being able to install both py-markdown and discount is useful,
  so I'd prefer having distinct names
- Some regression test pick up an installed py-markdown, testing it
  instead of discount; some also fail if no markdown is installed. (E.g.
  tests/div.t, tests/dl.t). This seems to be the result of your changes
  in pre-configure.
- Is --enable-all-features backwards compatible?

Otherwise, the regression tests work for me too, on amd64, and I'd like
to see this update.

                Joachim