Here is a port for the Stone Soup fork of Linley's Dungeon Crawl
(games/dungeon-crawl).

An excerpt from pkg/DESCR:

  Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup is a free roguelike game of exploration and
  treasure-hunting in dungeons filled with dangerous and unfriendly
  monsters in a quest for the mystifyingly fabulous Orb of Zot. If you are
  familiar with NetHack, you'll find that Dungeon Crawl is familiar, but
  has a friendlier interface and better game balance.

In addition to the standard porting stuff, this port includes a patch to
store data in ~/.crawl/. Every other OS seems to use a system-wide data
store, even though the bundled INSTALL.txt explicitly warns against this
("If you have untrusted local users, we highly recommend you do not
install Crawl setgid or setuid.")

Please look over this port and test it (especially on !amd64), but don't
commit yet. The upstream developers have not yet responded to my
~/.crawl/ patch, and if they tweak it future versions of crawl might be
unable to find saved games stored with this version.

This fork breaks save file compatibility at least at point releases
(0.5, 0.6), so cannot load 4.0.0b26 (games/dungeon-crawl) games. This
port does not try to address this. games/dungeon-crawl had some
never-used machinery to handle updates; most games/ ports seem to get by
without these.

                Joachim