On 08/17/10 16:56, Ted Unangst wrote:
On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 3:30 AM, Tomas Bodzar<tomas.bod...@gmail.com>  wrote:
did someone saw similar problem in scrotwm(1)? Eg. when I start
xeyes(1) on empty workspace from menu M-p it simply "shut down" X. If
I start eg. xcalc(1) then everything is ok. Another problem is with
xlock(1). When I want to lock my screen and start xlock(1) eg. this
way 'xlock -mode atlantis' then my computer completely hangs and I
must to turn it off with button on case. Last problem which I
discovered is with warzone game. When I start it on empty workspace
then it says that timing of monitor is not ok for this app and X is
not working anymore and I must kill X from console.

For the record, it would be nice to test with a different window
manager.  Bugs in scrotwm do not count as bugs in OpenBSD.

I can see the same bug regarding xeyes with ctwm-3.8 on a dual screen setup, another machine with ctwm-3.6 (single screen) from ports does not have that problem.

Kind regards,
  Markus