Hi,

So I have been struggling with blas in a -current i386. Vaguely, the fortran files and the man files do not get "installed" so things do not get built. Now I broke down and did a pkg_add and it was not so much maybe that blas got installed, but that a lot of file got put on my machine and a lot of fortran compiling went on the next time I tried a ports build. Having played with downloading stuff from libnet, I sort of think the distfiles are really not what we are expecting. This is not anything I am able to act on, but I thought I would mention it. If I was going to try to reproduce, I think I would erase everything in /usr/ports/pobj.

For what it is worth, it looks like there is even newer code on libnet than we are using.