On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 12:35:08AM +0100, Mikolaj Kucharski wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:53:35PM +0200, Landry Breuil wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok?
> > >   http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=128308273801727&w=2
> > >
> > > Attaching port again.
> >
> > ================
> > ===>  Configuring for p5-Parse-DMIDecode-0.03
> > Checking whether your kit is complete...
> > Looks good
> >
> > Checking prerequisites...
> >  * Optional prerequisite Test::Deep is not installed
> >
> > ERRORS/WARNINGS FOUND IN PREREQUISITES.  You may wish to install the
> > versions
> > of the modules indicated above before proceeding with this installation
> >
> > Creating new 'Build' script for 'Parse-DMIDecode' version '0.03'
> >
> > Thank you for downloading Parse-DMIDecode
> >
> > I would like to find out how many people are using this software,
> > and on what operating systems and Perl versions. If you have an
> > internet connection, may I transmit the following information:
> >
> > http://perlgirl.org.uk/lib/usage.cgi?name=Parse::DMIDecode&version=0.03&osname=openbsd&archname=amd64-openbsd&osver=openbsd&perlver=5.010001
> >
> > Send this anonymous information? [n ]Please answer 'y' or 'n'.
> > =============
> >
> > what's that bullshit ? This needs to be stripped out so one doesnt need
> > to type enter to let this build.
>
> I didn't had above question, so I didn't bothered to remove this
> `recomended' dependency. New port attached. Please verify.

This doesn't change anything, and your fix is wrong. Add dependency on
p5-Test-Deep instead of just removing it, and patch away that stupid question.

======
# Send perl and module version information home if we've been given
# permission to do so by a human being - default to not send for
# automated
# testing environments, of if the user does not respond within 20
# seconds.

my $url = $ENV{AUTOMATED_TESTING} ? undef : may_send_version_information();
======

I have no idea what triggers it here, but running just make the
prompt is here.

Landry