Hi,

The django project just released a security update today (1.2.5) and I
know that ports are currently locked right now but since this is a
security update I'm not sure the best course of action.  IIRC, for
this scenario, it's preferred to append the security patches to what's
in ports now and upgrade to the next version after ports is unlocked.
If that is not the correct thinking, please let me know.  If my
understanding is accurate, is it possible to get these patches into
4.9 or is it too late?

I'll be working on the patches in the meantime.  The security
announcement is here:
http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2011/feb/08/security/

Thanks,
Ryan