On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Amit Kulkarni <amitk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I did as Matthew said. I just defined the checks to be 0, then
> followed rebuilding gcc4 instructions in FAQ/current.html by
> rebuilding the libstdc++ headers (rm -rf /usr/include/g++ etc...).

I think we can just get rid of the *_{CHECK,DYNAMIC} defines
altogether.  E.g., Ubuntu doesn't bother putting them in their
os_defines.h.

Anyway, there's also at least a libc __cxa_finalize fix needed for
clang++ to be usable.  I'll put together some diffs to send out post
unlock and try to keep the release-testing distractions to a minimum
in the mean time. :)