Wen Heping writes:
> Hi,
>
>    Here is an update of databases/p5-DBD-Mock to 1.39.
>
>    Tested on Loongson and regress test OK.
>
>    Comments? OK ?

I've been using version 1.39 of DBD::Mock for months because of a local
port of Fey that requires an updated version.

p5-DBD-Mock is used by the regression tests of the ports
p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-DBH and p5-DBIx-DataModel. Both ports still
pass their regression tests successfully. Tested on amd64.

Wen, there's a message from Marc Espie's on the removal of USE_GROFF:
L<http://article.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.ports/45798>. Also, there's
still an issue where "--" is rendered as "O-" in POD-based manual pages;
see L<http://mdocml.bsd.lv/archives/tech/0255.html>. Run "pod2man
DBD-Mock-1.39/lib/DBD/Mock.pm | mandoc" and look for "O-" in the output.

Regards,
Andreas