On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 09:20:36PM +0000, Christian Weisgerber wrote:
> I think it would make sense to add --disable-silent-rules by default
> and fix those five ports to deal with it.

Tomorrow (err.. today) is a holyday here, and I've nothing important
to do, so I'll work on fixing most of them (but *not* xemacs -- no
emacs will ever hit my disks).

Also, I'm completely with Brad regarding ports with hand-rolled
configure scripts; if it's not an autoconf-generated script, the
ports shouldn't use CONFIGURE_STYLE=gnu. It shouldn't be too difficult
to fix them (I'll see it tomorrow).

Ciao,
        Kili