Hey Remi,

The patch applied fine but it is failing during `make build` on i386.
I'm trying to build in /usr/ports/lang/python3/3.2 dir using 7/18
(first 5.0-beta) snapshot downloaded today (ports checked out via CVS
today as well).  Attached is the error msg I am receiving.  Please let
me know if I am doing something incorrectly.

Thanks,
Ryan