I'm currently porting PyPy <http://pypy.org/> - a Python JIT - to OpenBSD in
the hope that the next stable release will go into ports post-unlock. With
the help of a couple of PyPy developers, I have most of the work done, but
have hit a bit of a brickwall because the PyPy bootstrap process requires (I
kid you not) more than 4Gb RAM. On my 4Gb machine, it swaps like mad, and
the current 14hr edit-compile-debug cycle isn't conducive to progress.

Does any kind soul have a >4Gb RAM (preferably amd64) OpenBSD machine that
they can temporarily offer me a non-root account on? It needs a few
dependencies installed (all in ports -current), but little more. You're
looking at a few hours of CPU time while I get PyPy up and running and a
process that takes ~4.5Gb RAM.

Thanks!

Laurie
--