On Mon, Sep 05, 2011 at 11:45:11PM +0200, Remi Pointel wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 21:27:45 +0200
> Remi Pointel <remi.poin...@xiri.fr> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > this is the diff to update Python3 from 3.2.1 to 3.2.2.
> >
> > I want to link this version to the build, so please test on multiple archs.
>
> I tested on sparc64, amd64 and macppc.

I tried "make regress" on sparc64, it complains about "test test_kqueue
failed -- multiple errors occurred; run in verbose mode for details"

and

test test_argparse failed -- multiple errors occurred; run in verbose
mode for details

Also the tests loop forever (the entire night now), I have no
idea why.

While building, the following shows up:

Parser/parsetok.o(.text+0x354): In function `parsetok':
: warning: strcpy() is almost always misused, please use strlcpy()
install: Include: Operation not permitted

and later

ldd: /usr/lib/libreadline.a: not an ELF executable

Just a bit odd I thought...