On 2011-10-28, Jeff Ross <jr...@openvistas.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On a very recent snapshot, ufraw is dumping core.
>
> I ktraced it and put the out file at
>
>       http://www.openvistas.net/ufraw_ktrace.txt
>
> but the last few lines just before the core is:
>
> 15386 ufraw    CALL  sigprocmask(SIG_SETMASK,0)
> 15386 ufraw    RET   sigprocmask -65793/0xfffefeff
> 15386 ufraw    PSIG  SIGSEGV SIG_DFL code SEGV_MAPERR<1> addr=0x1c31b1a
> trapno=1
> 15386 ufraw    NAMI  "ufraw.core"
>

> I tried this on two different systems.

A backtrace from gdb would be much more useful than ktrace. Are there
any particular steps to reproduce the crash? Do you need a specific image
file? Which arch? Any malloc.conf options? Does it go away without them?
Did it work previously, and if so how old was the code you were running
then? Are your packages all in-sync (i.e. updated from the same snapshot)?