On 2/11/2011 5:43 AM, Brad wrote:
Ok so I'm working towards beating this thing into submission and cleaning
things up. I've taken the diff that seems to have come from Ian, Benoit,
and Bjorn and integrated a diff I had sent to the previous maintainer
to disable and clean up the AppleTalk stuff as well as a diff from the
previous maintainer to enable the KerberosV support and then cleaned
things up quite a bit. It's almost there but the last thing I need
to look at is adding in a hack to workaround the fact that the code
assumes the use of v4-mapped addresses when the IPv6 support was
integrated.

I'm only posting this for anyone that's interested in netatalk
that might want to take a look at this and possibly play with it
or whatever. It would also be useful if someone whom is more
familiar with the rc.d framework could sanity check the scripts
which were/are there.
Cool, I'll take a look ASAP. Can't promise anything till after the weekend.

Just keep throwing diffs at me if you come up with anything.

Ian McWilliam