England

Subscriptions & Comments to:
email: l...@talktalk.net

"Weniger aber Besser", Rams

Published Daily and Weekly
In Affiliation with:
DAILY EDITION

Primary Sponsor

To ensure that you receive our special e-mail offers, please
add...@talktalk.net to your address book. If you received this e-mail from a
friend and would like to subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. To update
your e-mail address, click here.  The newsletter is paid for by advertisement
and sent to Specials Subscribers on behalf of Leadresearch.co.uk. If you wish
to unsubscribe to future e-mails from CLIPPINGs, please click here. Or send a
request to: Clippings - 57 Nutbourne Str. London W10 4HW - England

"To be really great in little things, to be truly noble and heroic in the
insipid details of everyday life, is a virtue so rare as to be worthy of
canonization."
--Harriet Beecher Stowe,
American writer

Most Popular Link - Yesterday
Top 5 Most Popular Features for October 2011

GENERAL NEWS
British DOOH market grows 30 times faster than outdoor  &  UK: Digital Revenues
Grew by 29% in Q3

GOOGLE makes wide-reaching change to its search algorithm...

Snelling Business Systems is delighted to announce that they have fulfilled a
contract to install the audio visual requirements for two major AV
installations at the University of Northampton....read more

France : La DMAF organise un nouveau RDV Juridique

3D Hologram Assistant Picks Out The Right Phone For You

Neo Advertising and Migros Vaud inaugurate the new digital display installation
of Migros Crissier Shopping center

Calvin Klein runs augmented reality campaign using Digiadvans

Van Wagner Selects D3 to Build LED Channel Letters For MetLife Stadium in East
Rutherford, NJ Press Release

Moscow’s Center for Rehabilitation implements YCD's C-nario Messenger digital
signage software

Reflect and CBS Outernet to speak at session on ROI for Digital Signage Networks

Madison Square Garden Lights Up With Harris Digital Out-Of-Home Network

New Stuff
Ideum’s ruggedized multitouch tables withstood the “Bowling Ball Test”
convincing, watch the video 1:10
Armodilo tablet display solutions are ideal for your presentations

Fujitsu “K”: The World’s Fastest Supercomputer Is Now Even Faster

Technology Credit Union partners with NCR and PayPal to be the frontrunner in
enabling money transfers at ATMs

New ScreenScape update opens platform for place-based marketing

Casio Introduces Powerful New Pro Projectors

NEC 46-inch X462HB Display

Digital View Announces New Compact, All-In-One HDSDI LCD Interface Controller

Blackmagic Design Announces Avid Media Composer 6 Support

200” glasses-free 3D display offers 57 viewing anglesVIDEO

Rotapanel: Double Sided display:Neue Stele: Zwei Seiten, zwei Inhalte

Hands on with Amazon’s Flow augmented reality shopping app for iPhone

Output road test: the Bouncepad

Turn Your Samsung Galaxy S2 Into A HD Media Center For Less Than $70

Heard on The Street
Computaleta   We did it! Well, we did it. We jumped from 12,000 feet in the
name of Christchurch Earthquake Relief. We actually jumped on September 17,

Black Box Corporation Executives to Present at the Sidoti & Company Fourth
Annual New York Investor Conference

Digital First & The Future of News - CUNY Graduate School of Journalism

LG and signagelive collaborate to create ‘out the box’ digital signage from 939
GBP trade

Forbes article underscores in-store and digital shopping relationship

Reminder:  ClearOne Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CLRO), a global
communications and entertainment solutions company,  will be presenting at the
41st Annual The Classic Financial Conference, the premier technology
matchmaking event in the U.S.

AOpen will be on show at Integrated Systems Russia

High-tech search for a book of secrets Teens are invited to use a special app
to find a mysterious book in a bookstore. Their prize: A 3D tour of the book on
their phone.

Blog: How we can educate clients to get the content right

X2O Media's David Wilkins to Chair 'Producing Content for Distribution Across
Multiple Platforms and Channels' at CETW 2011 Conference in New York

A/V Integrators Losing Digital Signage Battle

Platt Retail Institute research finds effectiveness of digital signage for
universities

DOMINATE: FACEBOOK Comments To Be Indexed In GOOGLE Search Results...

Diebold enhances Vantage West Credit Union's ATM fleet capabilities

Opportunity? Black White Denim opens pop-up shop
Samsung & Football:Samsung und der FC Bayern rücken näher zusammen
Peter Forman to Speak at Streaming Media West Nov 03, 2011

Checkout system ShelfX allows shoppers to skip lines

The Official Show of the Digital Signage Federation REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

CBS boss reveals why the company is 'against joining Apple TV' (or Hulu)

Job? Scala looking for Strategic AE:Scala sucht Strategic Account/Territory
Executive– Switzerland/Austria

Empresas Digital Signage, fusión, venta o desaparición ?!

David Yingling of Johnson & Johnson Gives His Impressions of Day Two

AMD sacks 1,400 to chase 'emerging markets'

Mood Media CEO and Chairman Lorne Abony winner at Ernst & Young’s Entrepreneur
of the Year Awards

HOW Interactive Design Conference Presentation

Brand Republic and Clear Channel's Outdoor Planning Awards opens for entries

LunchBreak
Wristband lets iPhone track activity, movement and sleep...….Without Jobs, Can
Apple Stay at the Top of the Heap?….oh dear: Zuckerberg voted 9th most powerful
in the world … TGIF:Domaine de Canton's 2012 Bartender of the Year Competition
Is On!…hold the shopping:Really? Two New iPads and a Reboot of Apple’s Entire
Product Portfolio Next Year?

To ensure that you receive our special e-mail offers, please add
l...@talktalk.net to your address book. If you received this e-mail from a
friend and would like to subscribe to our e-mail list, click here. To update
your e-mail address, click here.  The newsletter is paid for by advertisement
and sent to Specials Subscribers on behalf of Leadresearch.co.uk. If you wish
to unsubscribe to future e-mails from CLIPPINGs, please click here. Or send a
request to: Clippings - 57 Nutbourne Str. London W10 4HW - England
Important notice: Please note that this newsletter is tracked for research
purposes. The articles clicked on decide what kind of news will be included in
the future. This activity forms the basis for the daily notification of The
Most Popular link. - James, Ed.