Hello, I have been using packages for the past several years now, but it
has come to my attention that I need to use -stable Ports for certain
software I use that require attention in terms of security. So in stead
of compiling the source from the home website of the program, I thought
it's safer to install from the OpenBSD Ports, since packages are not
updated/patched when security updates for certain programs are
released.

Now that I have installed each Port one by one (I used to have a bash
script that just had a list of "pkg_add" programs each line that I ran
to install all the software I wanted without having to do it manually,
but now it seems more difficult with Ports having to be in the proper
directory and all), I would hate to have to upgrade the Ports each by
hand if by chance many of them need to be updated. Is there a Ports
command equivalent to 'pkg_add -Uu' ?