Here are five additional ports needed for hoogle:

devel/hs-simple-sendfile
texproc/hs-tagsoup
www/hs-http-types
www/hs-wai
www/hs-warp

(see below for descriptions)

Ok to import? I'll hook them up to the build when I have the upcoming
devel/hs-hoogle ready to be imported.

Ciao,
        Kili

Information for inst:hs-simple-sendfile-0.1.3

Comment:
cross platform library for the sendfile system call

Required by:
hs-warp-0.4.5

This library tries to call minimum system calls which are the
bottleneck of web servers.

WWW: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/simple-sendfile

Information for inst:hs-tagsoup-0.12.4

Comment:
HTML/XML parsing library

Required by:
hs-hoogle-4.2.7

TagSoup is a library for parsing HTML/XML. It supports the HTML 5
specification, and can be used to parse either well-formed XML, or
unstructured and malformed HTML from the web. The library also
provides useful functions to extract information from an HTML
document, making it ideal for screen-scraping.

Maintainer: Matthias Kilian <k...@openbsd.org>

WWW: http://community.haskell.org/~ndm/tagsoup/

Information for inst:hs-http-types-0.6.6

Comment:
generic HTTP types for Haskell

Required by:
hs-warp-0.4.5
hs-hoogle-4.2.7
hs-wai-0.4.2

Generic HTTP types for Haskell (for both client and server code).

Maintainer: Matthias Kilian <k...@openbsd.org>

WWW: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/http-types

Information for inst:hs-wai-0.4.2

Comment:
web application interface

Required by:
hs-warp-0.4.5
hs-hoogle-4.2.7

Provides a common protocol for communication between web aplications
and web servers.

Maintainer: Matthias Kilian <k...@openbsd.org>

WWW: http://github.com/snoyberg/wai

Information for inst:hs-warp-0.4.5

Comment:
web server for WAI applications

Required by:
hs-hoogle-4.2.7

Warp is a fast, light-weight HTTP server handler for WAI.

Maintainer: Matthias Kilian <k...@openbsd.org>

WWW: http://github.com/snoyberg/warp