On 28/11/11 8:58 PM, Joe Testa wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that the package for MaraDNS is for the older v1.3.07 instead
of the current v2.0.04. I went to compile v2.0.04 from the upstream
source on 5.0-stable, but it failed. Experimenting a bit, I found that
(for some reason), inserting an "#include <stdio.h>" in two places fixes
the problem (see attached patch). After two days of testing, it seems to
work like a charm.

I'd be happy to help test and/or maintain this package. How can I help
in updating it?

I had started looking at updating the port awhile ago. I'll see if I can
finish what I had started and send it out.

believed to be clean.