Hi,

The only reason python 2.4 is around is because of Zope. Now, we have
a very old version (2.10) that is long time dead. ITOH, newer Zope
releases work with more recent python versions and most likely will
require newer versions of Plone, CMF, etc.
Killing Zope and friends will allow us to remove lot of crap and if
someone really needs it she should be using something recent anyways
so I don't see much point on keeping this.
So the question is, is anyone using this version of Zope? Any
objection removing the ports below?

books/zopebook
www/plone
www/plone-formgen
www/plone-ldap
www/plone-massload
www/zope
www/zope-cmf
www/zope-cmfquickinstaller
www/zope-coreblog
www/zope-externaleditor
www/zope-formulator
www/zope-fortune
www/zope-fscounter
www/zope-genericsetup
www/zope-groupuserfolder
www/zope-jtracker
www/zope-ldapmultiplugins
www/zope-ldapuserfolder
www/zope-logger
www/zope-placelesstranslationservice
www/zope-pluggableauthservice
www/zope-pluginregistry
www/zope-rdfsummary
www/zope-xmlmethods
www/zope-zippy
www/zope-zsyncer
www/zope-zwiki
www/zopeedit

Please talk NOW or get them from the Attic later.
Thanks,

f.-